FRIENDS of the Cape Cod National Seashore is a non-profit organization of dedicated individuals who have a very special love and respect for this spectacular National Park.
FRIENDS responsibilities and activities include:
- Promoting the educational, environmental, historical and other purposes of the Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Assisting in the provision of interpretive programs for visitors to the park.
- Providing volunteers for important projects such as natural resources programs and trail maintenance.
- Encouraging private donations to support seashore programs.
- Managing several special funds that contribute to important educational, archival and research projects in the seashore.